Helpful links for parents and educators
- JohnParsons.nz – John Parsons is an Internet Safety and Risk Assessment Consultant who delivers cyber security training workshops to New Zealand Police and government sector organisations. Author of the book, Keeping Your Children Safe Online: A Guide For New Zealand Parents.
- FocusOnTheFamily.com – Includes many helpful articles about technology management and parenting.
- CovenantEyes.com – Screen acountability software to help break porn addiction.
Information About Pornography
- PregnancyCentre.org.nz – Christchurch (Information and practical support) Pregnancy Choice is also available in Dunedin, Kaikohe, Palmerston North and Tauranga
- CrisisPregnancySupport.org.nz – Nelson (Information and practical support)
- Uchoose.org.nz – Auckland (Information and practical support)
- Gianna’s Choice – Auckland (Information and practical support)
- Pregnancy Counselling Services – Hamilton (Information and practical support)